Saturday, February 05, 2005

Lingering Heart

I yearn for you to be near me.
Along the Watchtower I wait, watching every light that beams for you.
This body expects your touch.
My imagination allows me to feel you even though we're far apart.
I ask of you this one time to take my hand as if it's my heart.
Never let me linger for long, never allow me to stray away from your face.

These places seems familiar, but with each passing day without you, they’ve become strange.
Are you also looking at the same moon?
Can you hear my voice whispering how much I yearn for you?
I've become alone, along the Watchtower I’ve become just another dieing light.

The weather has become blistering cold and I've lost feeling.
As I stand here at this Watchtower, I wait.
A shell of what you remembered.
My heart, like my hand you let astray.
My heart now Lingers away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home